Welcome!

4/13/15

 
 
It's already time again for the St. Paul Art Crawl!
 
 
I've been busy the past few months getting my 'real' life in order. And by 'real' I mean the part of my life that keeps me clothed and provides me important stuff like health insurance and groceries... finding steady employment and all that. So my blog has been neglected - but never fear, I have a wall full of chickens awaiting Crawl vistors at the Lowertown Lofts Artists Cooperative and Brian (from "Guess What? Chicken Putt!") and Tanya (from my sisterhood of women who rock) will have a little display of images and pieces we have created with a question in mind for viewers. Come down to find out what we want to know. Come take part in my fantasy life that I never thought I'd get to live!

Kitty will also be featured in a fantastic banana video and a series of photos - do not miss out!

April 24 - 25 - 26 
Friday: 6-10, Saturday: 12-8, Sunday: 12-5
All over Lowertown in St. Paul MN
find me in and around studio 510 at 255 East Kellogg Blvd.
entrance in the alley between Wall and Wacouta

No comments: