Welcome!

7/31/14

...and we have a chicken!



Ladies and Gentlemen (and everyone in between and beyond or outside...),

WE HAVE A CHICKEN!  Actually the chicken arrived at the mini-golf course a few weeks ago but I haven't had a chance to get over there and get a close up view of her yet. The day I was there to take this picture was the same weekend as Rock the Garden so everything was fenced off and the golf course was closed. I was disappointed but happened to be there right during Dessa's sound check so it was almost as if the chicken and I were getting a private show. Can't complain about that!

Please go to the Walker and enjoy "Guess What? Chicken Putt!" now that the hole has been completed.  Brian and I are still able to take guests so call us if you want to play but are as broke as we are!

Yay! There's a chicken at the Walker! Go see the chicken!

No comments: