Welcome!

4/19/14

Art may be turning me into a jock.

Three things about the neighborhood where I live add up to the opportunity for me to to make this:

YAY!

1. They are building a new baseball stadium a couple of blocks away from the building where I live.
2. The neighborhood is full of artists and we are having our Spring Art Crawl in a few days.
3. The St. Paul Saints (the baseball team here in St. Paul) gave 108 baseballs to artists to use to create art and they are going to be on display at the Union Depot during the Art Crawl! 

By the way - The Union Depot is one of the coolest buildings in the city already and next weekend it will be full baseballs made into art and several artists displaying other work so I strongly suggest a visit during the Crawl!
 
So - Now I have a golf chicken thanks to the Walker. And a baseball chicken thanks to the St. Paul Saints.  I think I am turning into a jock.

No comments: