Welcome!

4/12/13

Decision made: I will never go on Family Feud.

Name something that's hot and wet.

That was a question on Family Feud tonight. The first two players got buzzed because they were speechless. My guess is that they both thought of the same thing I did but the word got stuck in their mind to mouth filter, which I lack. I am certain that I would have yelled it out immediately and been not only embarrassed, but wrong, because not one of the top eight answers was "VAGINA!"

You were thinking that too, right?  (if not, I blame my answer on watching too many episodes of Game of Thrones this week. If so, then I say good, that means no one reading this is a liar.)

P.S.  I know Family Feud puts questions like this out there to trick people like me into yelling sex words on national TV.

No comments: