Welcome!

3/14/13

Superhero Friends With Laser Guns

With all of this mention of Travis and Jeff, you may be wondering what they look like. They have approved only one photo for blog posting. I think they are trying to keep their identities a secret because they have superhero abilities.
 
 
Travis and Jeff: Superheroes.
 
Here they are investigating something outside of my window - ready to use their laser guns disguised as Prada shoes to battle any and all bad guys who might be climbing up the side of the building. (yes, I said laser guns...that's the only explanation I have for their $300 Prada flip flops... they are special super secret Prada laser guns issued to gay superheroes. I bet their tailor, Antoine, puts secret things in their clothes too - like invisibility powders and freeze ray generators and fireball slingers.)

No comments: