Welcome!

2/22/13

The Galleria Has Whatever I Want...?

I don't know if it is because Charmin said they can't find the giant toilet paper roll or because the DJs on KTWIN were douchebags the other day, but I am feeling like being a giant pain in the ass to someone - I don't care who. Just someone who doesn't know me but who bugs me.

I have come up with a potential asshole plan for the weekend. There is a suburb in the Twin Cities called Edina. For those of you who are not familiar with Edina, Minnesota it pretty much looks like this:

 
and when Jeff and Travis, my ritzy gay friends who go there often to buy their ritzy shit, are there it looks like this:
 
 
In Edina there is a mall called the Galleria. It is subtitled shops of distinction.
 
On the Galleria website they make this claim: "Whatever you want, whatever your style, you'll find it at Galleria. We offer the perfect blend of shops from national favorites to local boutiques, plus great restaurants and exquisite art collections."
 
Tomorrow afternoon, wearing my best Sears and Roebuck sweatshirt, I may test that claim. I would love to go there in search of a mauve Winnie the Pooh poly blend sweatshirt, size XXL. I want to go into every store and ask if they have one. Then if when I don't leave the Galleria wearing a Winnie the Pooh sweatshirt I will talk to a lawyer about suing them for false advertising.
 
Yay. I feel better already.
 
I really do not want a mauve Winnie the Pooh sweatshirt by the way. It is just to test their claim. However, if I do find one there I will wear it often and tell people I shop the Galleria!
 

 

No comments: