Welcome!

2/21/13

Largest Toilet Roll Update


The people at Charmin got back to me quickly! I heard from someone named Shoranne within 24 hours of my inquiry. (Shoranne probably isn't really named Shoranne. She probably got to make that up when she started work there so if she pisses someone off they can't find her and kill her dog.)

Thanks for contacting Charmin, Cami.

We really appreciate the time you've taken to inquire about  the Guinness Book
of World Record's largest toilet roll.  Unfortunately we don't have the
information you requested, but we’re forwarding your email to have it researched
by others in our company who may have an answer. If we're able to get a
response, we'll be back in touch.

Thanks again for contacting us.

Shoranne S.
Charmin Team


I wonder why she makes it seem like there is a chance they won't get a response. Someone somewhere has to know what happened to it, right? First of all, it's the WORLD'S LARGEST TOILET ROLL! How could that go missing? And second, they shouldn't really mention it on their website if no one can find it now. They need to find it.

If I don't hear back in a week I am going to start calling the Ripley's museums. Now I am doubly obsessed...







No comments: