Welcome!

1/30/13

Truthful toilet paper ads are better.

Today a nice woman on the TV said to me, "Bottom line. If you don't feel good when you leave the bathroom, you've got the wrong toilet paper. "

I thought about that for a moment and decided she was wrong.  Usually when I am uncomfortable or don't feel good leaving the bathroom it has nothing to do with toilet paper.

For me she should be saying one of the following:
"Bottom line. If you don't feel good when you leave the bathroom, eat more fiber."
"Bottom line. If you don't feel good when you leave the bathroom, stop using those gigantic maxi pads."
"Bottom line. If you don't feel good when when you leave the bathroom, don't poop in public."
"Bottom line. If you don't feel good when when you leave the bathroom, don't drink so many Bloody Marys."

If toilet paper truly is the issue then she should say what she means:
"Bottom line. If your butt is itchy, dirty or raw when you leave the bathroom, then you've got the wrong toilet paper."

I would totally buy toilet paper with that in its ads. I bet my dad would too.

No comments: